i feel it necessary to air grievances today.
1. i began to listen to gangsta/underground rap with assiduous, exegetic tenacity.
2. i intended to extrapolate meaning from the conditional rhythms of speech and the timbres of individual voices therein.
3. i spent almost seven hours on wikipedia learning about the wu-tang clan. i began attempting half-heartedly to resuscitate my plummeting street cred.
4. i began to feel very strongly that proclamations such as ‘i spent almost seven hours on wikipedia learning about the wu-tang clan’ and ‘it is very interesting that GZA displays a propensity to alternate from dotted 16th notes to triplets to a kind of second-beat-emphasis mazurka thing mid-verse’ will not aid in street cred accumulation.
5. i bought the latest issue of black warrior review and to be totally honest it fucking bored me to death. are any of my friends in it. i don't care.
6. i began to feel very strongly that a certain moody genius is attempting to ruin my life or 'jack my steez' as one with street cred might say.
7. i began to feel that moody geniuses jacking my steez is a dominant trend, perhaps an intrinsic personality trait compels me to seek moody geniuses who will jack my steez.
8. new friend neil o'connor is really fucking gifted. check out his work. all of it.
9. i began to write a new sound piece which includes a sample of Bruce Naumann repeating
the word 'ok'.
10. That's all.