29.8.10

U JACKIN MY STEEZ BITCH DONT PLAY



i feel it necessary to air grievances today.

1. i began to listen to gangsta/underground rap with assiduous, exegetic tenacity.

2. i intended to extrapolate meaning from the conditional rhythms of speech and the timbres of individual voices therein.

3. i spent almost seven hours on wikipedia learning about the wu-tang clan. i began attempting half-heartedly to resuscitate my plummeting street cred.

4. i began to feel very strongly that proclamations such as ‘i spent almost seven hours on wikipedia learning about the wu-tang clan’ and ‘it is very interesting that GZA displays a propensity to alternate from dotted 16th notes to triplets to a kind of second-beat-emphasis mazurka thing mid-verse’ will not aid in street cred accumulation.

5. i bought the latest issue of black warrior review and to be totally honest it fucking bored me to death. are any of my friends in it. i don't care.

6. i began to feel very strongly that a certain moody genius is attempting to ruin my life or 'jack my steez' as one with street cred might say.

7. i began to feel that moody geniuses jacking my steez is a dominant trend, perhaps an intrinsic personality trait compels me to seek moody geniuses who will jack my steez.

8. new friend neil o'connor is really fucking gifted. check out his work. all of it.

9. i began to write a new sound piece which includes a sample of Bruce Naumann repeating 
the word 'ok'.

10. That's all. 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are pleasant in support of new visitors.
My page ... http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

Anonymous said...

I think everything published was actually very logical.

But, think about this, what if you added a little content?
I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added something to maybe get folk's attention?
I mean "U JACKIN MY STEEZ BITCH DONT PLAY" is
kinda plain. You could glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post headlines to grab viewers interested. You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
Just my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.
Review my webpage ; old holborn tobacco

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best websites on the internet.

I most certainly will recommend this site!
My webpage - drum tobacco

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and post is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
Look at my web blog : amber leaf

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.
Look at my homepage erinmore flake

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!

It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
Also visit my blog van nelle

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers
my web site > university of alabama school of medicine birmingham