26.10.10

MOURNFUL HEAD OF WHALE





it takes all my arms to drag you down. sorry.

swallow you whole in the car on the corner so go ahead and cake me up

flake my dimming bulb i look

fucked as a flocked holiday tree where every christmas

i am wider i rarely fit the sink but still

shove my ass in to scrub me to a little less. i am honeyed ham on string

under all this skin

all this skin with nowhere to go.


so no no thanks i’ll not i’d rather not thanks.


i dont want your help or your love or your time i don’t want

any of your things or your eyes i don’t want your hands

or your hugs

i don’t want your gloves on my throat or your thumb in my cunt. no thanks

i want to sit here.

i want to sit here on the floor i want to put my clothes back on and

sit here and

i’ll sit here because this is what i do now this is it.


this is it.

No comments: