17.12.10

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME


with hair is without arms. there are many ways to knock dog there are many hairs to split still. sit still split cord. cord to begin with gag of wood and then hair and then hair.

and again and again. haircutter this is myself as a child. this is my hair in a ring. afterward a table for the head that is left. with fork. to begin with straw or paper or fork.
i ache and stink and conduct the voltage with the stretched tendons in my legs and i love you. this attracts flies. this place is narrow.

love me with fork. i cannot stand. i retract my feet into. i flood with grease. from the mouth again. and again from the mouth with wood i am a throat conductor.

when without teeth into a fine mesh and wire for my other mouth. cord bound with wood in my throat. tongue’s flint.

i ache often and this is fine. there are many ways to knock wood and shove. hammer stomach on a black spindle. stomach cord with wood. hammer for my blunt side. palms up palms open.
without teeth i have more place for hair or wood. i have a line. a line is hung with me. when i am sad. when you paint me without eyes. without arms what can i do.

collar teeth at your throat. blunt side of the skull make me holy. liverbiter woodshover begin with a fat gourd. gore me from mouth.

blunt side of the skull. hammer stink from narrow. pluck cords in my sight’s harp. when i cannot stand or see i try but you paint me without eyes.

when i was a harp. when i was a child. when i was a harp.

harp is hair for hands holy holy holy conducted between the lines of legs against dog against dog dog within dog dog in a thick line against me to begin with. to begin with conduct the voltage from the socket in the dog. when the dog stunk for days.

blight and blight and where unto you my breath. where are my fingers gored of wood in liver. spat and emptied his grease spat black for days. i could not stand or see.

i flood the bed with wood. i dog up against the floor and ache. hold me. howl against palms up palms open on the floor. i flood and hang a line.

unto you. for hammer. unto you.


4 comments:

Tyler David Sherman said...

I'm desperate to write a poem with/against you.

ryan manning said...

i want to be invited to your dinner party

i want to be the guest of honor

i want to be the only guest

and i want romance

KRISTIN said...

Ryan Manning

Will you come to my dinner party?

Will you be my Guest of Honor?

Will you be my Only Guest?

May i seduce you?

ryan manning said...

yes

yes

yes

yes